Sunday, June 12, 2011

I just realized that I didn't post at all in May... I have been BUSY!! Moving, concerts, work and lots in between! That doesn't mean I haven't been cooking though!! So since I don't have a lot of time here are some pics of some super yummy things I've been eating lately!

Cherry Lime Cupcakes with Lime Cream Cheese frosting!
They even had a cherry baked inside!


Epic Lime Cheesecake for Logan's birthday!


A little apple tart w/a touch of raspberry in it


A Raspberry/Peach Pie w/Dinosaurs & a tart of the same flavor w/feet!




First time I've ever made stir fry! It was awesome! Broccoli, onions, mushrooms, pineapple and tofu! It was also my first time ever cooking my own tofu!


And last, but not least... My very first homemade vegan pizza! Garlic pizza dough from scratch, homemade sauce and Daiya cheese!! :D It was super yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment