Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pumpkin Pancakes!!

Have you ever noticed that you really only find pumpkin stuff from just before Thanksgiving through New Years then it all just disappears again until the next holiday season?

It makes me sad, because personally I think pumpkin stuff is amazing!! :D I was hanging out with a friend last night, she had pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting! It was sooo yummy!!

For some reason it made me remember that a few years ago I stumbled on a pumpkin pancake recipe that needs to be shared!

I haven't made them in a long time, so there hasn't been an attempt to veganize them, but really I don't think it would be to hard.

Pumpkin Pie Pancakes

Mix:
2 c flour
4tsp baking powder
1tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp each nutmeg & allspice (I just use nutmeg cuz I never have allspice)
3/4 c sugar

Mix:
1 1/2 c canned pumpkin
3 eggs
1c milk
3/4 c vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla

Honestly I'm not one for using two bowls and mixing stuff separately. It takes to much time and makes an extra dirty dish I don't want to clean. You can decide what you'd like to do though.

Anyway, the recipe says it serves about 6. I have no idea. I just make a ton then keep them in my fridge for a few days. :)

Super yummy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment