Monday, March 21, 2011

St.Patrick's Day! (a little late)

So I try and eat only green food on St.Patrick's Day every year. This year we had a work party though, so I wasn't able to make a green dinner, but thought I'd share some things I have done in the past and a list of random green veggies/food I like to eat.

One of my favorite things to make is green cornbread!

Last year I made green mashed potatoes!!


Other things, make a white/yellow cake mix and add green food coloring and/or green frosting. Add green food coloring to sugar cookie dough or bread dough.

Artichokes are a favorite as well as broccoli, green beans, peas, avocados, pistachio's, green jello... I could go on and on! Anyway, next year if you're feeling like being adventurous, try and go the entire day with only eating green food. :)

It's fun and showing up to work with random green treats always makes people smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment