Monday, April 26, 2010

Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Blondies...

Today I am just logging on to post a recipe! This is one of my most favorite desserts to make, its simple and fast and super yummy! I am going to post the regular version of it, because again... The vegans that read this probably have better substitutes to use then I do for things. :)

3/4c unsifted all-purpose flour
1/4c unsifted cake flour ( I just use 1 cup regular flour instead)
1/4 teas baking powder
1/2 teas salt
1c semisweet chocolate chips
8 tbs unsalted butter, melted & cooled
1c brown sugar
1/4c granulated sugar
1 extra large egg
2 extra large egg yolks
2 teas vanilla

Mix everything together then add chocolate chips. Grease & flour a 9x9 pan bake at 350 for 25-30min

I made some today for the first time in a while... They are sooo yummy! Also good if you want to add walnuts and/or coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment