Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter...

I got a horrible reminder today of why I don't like to eat eggs other then they make me sick when I do... I've been sick all day since I saw that... Didn't even want to eat my food after I made it.

I have had little to no meat since I stopped the vegan thing. The smell of it grosses me out now, kind of strange how that works. Things seem to be going okay with the eating issues though. I don't think I've been eating as much as I should be, but I've at least been eating more then once a day so that is a plus. :)

Other then that, it has been a really good day so far! The snow has stopped and the sun is shining! I made some chocolates for Easter the other night, I had a lot of fun and think I might want to make them again for other holidays or just for kicks. :)

Giant peanut butter cup...



White chocolates



Because everyone needs a chocolate spoon!


Peanut butter chocolates too!

No comments:

Post a Comment