Saturday, December 18, 2010

Earthlings....

Wednesday my buddy Jordan is coming over. He is going to teach me how to make 'chicken' and I'm not quite sure what else to make a complete vegan meal. We are also going to watch the Earthlings documentary. Neither of us have seen it, he has been meaning to watch it and I have been told by numerous people that I should. This movie has the potential to be life changing... Honestly I've been putting off watching it for so long because I'm afraid to see it. I have a basic idea of what it is about but am not looking forward to actually seeing the horrible graphic things it has in it....

http://www.earthlings.com/

I'll write about that experience next week, if any of you feel the need to watch it you should. Will be interesting and possibly eye opening for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment