Wednesday, March 24, 2010

cheese

So Wednesday will be day 7 of being sick and finding myself being tempted to eat food that I know I shouldn't be eating. I've been good and am holding to this vegan diet, but I'm still tempted when I open the fridge and see so many things that I used to munch on. I miss cheese! I'm glad that I haven't been eating it, I know I shouldn't but its soo yummy! Its the one thing I really haven't found a replacement for that I like.

My roommate has so much 'junk' food in the house and being sick and not wanting to cook, I keep thinking how much easier it would be to just eat that instead, and then I realize how much healthier I have been eating because of the diet change.... She complains all the time that its to expensive to eat healthy but I don't feel like I've spent any more money on food then I used to buying the stuff I have been. Would like to see her try, but I guess that in the end it is her decision and not mine.

Jordan has been keeping me posted on the Pie getting vegan cheese in again... I am anxiously waiting that, I LOVE pizza of any kind and am sooo curious to try vegan pizza and see how it is!

I'm pretty sure I had more to say and better words to use to say what I already have, but I think the night time medicine has finally kicked in, so off to bed I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment