Friday, March 19, 2010

Sick :(

Today was not a good day for sticking with my new rules! I stayed up sooo late last night and was in bed until around 330p today. I just had zero energy today, even when I did get up and start moving around... I was just tired! Turns out I'm getting sick... bleh. I could kind of feel it last night, but now after going to work and talking all night, my throat hurts my head is stuffy and I have a swollen gland in my neck. Its 2am and I should be sleeping instead of doing this, but it is so hard for me to wind down after work.

I took lots of vitamins and drank some orange juice and I think I'm going to finally get around to making a fruit smoothie tomorrow... I hope it all helps. I really can't afford to get sick right now!

No exciting food eaten today... Just leftover mashed potatoes and some egg veggie egg rolls.

I really want to learn to make stir fry, I have a ton of stuff to go in it... Anyone know how to go about it or sauces or anything?? It seems like it would be pretty common sense, but I don't know. I will make it my plan for Saturday since I am off most of the day... Tomorrow I think I'm just going to eat fruit and veggies all day... Nothing processed... Hoping it will help me get better.

2 comments:

  1. Of course you're sick! Our bodies aren't meant to go without meat, eggs, or dairy... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with it considering 1 of my coworkers seems to have whatever I have and another is getting it....

    Nice try though. ;)

    ReplyDelete