Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 7...

I started my day by getting up and heading to the St.Patrick's day parade with my roommate and some friends. Lots of rain but so much fun! I've never been to a St.Patty's day parade before. :) So yay for getting up at a decent time today!

As far as food goes.... I made some guacamole and was planning on making fajita's but they don't sound very good right now, so I will make them another day. The guacamole was pretty good though... I can taste that it is different then what I usually make but its one of the only things I've made this week that I've actually enjoyed.

My first couple days of this I had a hard time, my stomach was gross and I just didn't feel good, then I had a few days of feeling better and now I'm back to feeling gross again. I don't know what it is, but if this keeps up I don't know if I can keep doing this... Maybe I should have gradually cut things out instead of just doing it all at one time? I don't know, but this isn't fun. I am going to see how I feel at the same time next week.... Either way... I plan on sticking with my rules that I posted last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment