Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pies & Tarts....(now with pictures!)

I made some blueberry tarts and a peach-raspberry pie tonight! Not what I should have been doing on my day I spent home from work, but I have a depressed friend and he needed treats! Plus my roommate has been asking me to bake a pie for a while, so I figured it was time. My battery on my phone died so I will have to post pictures later, but yay for yummy treats!! I am going to go leave them at his apartment while he is at work tomorrow night so he will find them when he gets home. :)

I haven't eaten much food today... all the meds and being sick is just making me not want to eat. I've had some toast and a few crackers today but that is about it... Hopefully I start eating somewhat normal again... I think my body is lacking some major vitamins! I honestly think that is why I got sick in the first place, lack of vitamins my body needs to stay healthy and a horrible sleep schedule... I don't know... I'm in ramble mood today, I'm kind of in la la land. I think the night time pills just kicked in... Better be going.... Goodnight!



In all the years I have been making pies I have never attempted doing a lattice top before. So this was my first, very poor attempt at one.




Blueberry tarts and one peach-raspberry one. I had so much fun making these!

No comments:

Post a Comment